Zen Cleaning Services“Bringing Peace, Balance, and an Impeccable Clean”
ZEN CLEANING SERVICES
COVID-19 AND HOW WE’RE STAYING SAFE
TO OUR CLIENTS & EMPLOYEES:
As a company, we feel that it is our responsibility to take this pandemic very seriously. And as a service provider it is even more important for us to stay as informed as possible on the steps and precautions that need to be taken to stay safe during these, what can seem like uncertain times so that we may keep our employees and clients safe.
We would like to take the time to reassure everyone that we are on top of this, we are professionals, and as much as possible we are on the forefront of combating Covid-19 because WE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! We are staying abreast of developments so that we can remain informed and continue to be apart of the solution and not the problem.
As outlined below, there are many steps that we are taking as a company to ensure the safety of everyone around us and we can assist in keeping your loved ones safe as well! Please know that the safety of our community is our PARAMOUNT concern and number one priority, and our practices will help everyone feel safe during Covid-19.
Why Continue Service?
Cancelling your cleanings or deciding against professional cleaning services during the pandemic is one of the absolute worse things that you can do right now. At first glance, it may seem unwise to invite people into your home especially if you and your family are already practicing social distancing, or if someone in your home has an underlying condition that makes them more susceptible to the virus. However, with all of the things we are doing to protect you and keep you safe there is no great risk involved in letting us provide our cleaning services to you. In fact, our services are here to provide you peace of mind knowing that your space can still be cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized regularly while remaining safe.
Steps We Take To Keep You Safe
- We are asking all of our clients to provide their own cleaning towels, toilet bowl brushes, feather dusters and vacuum cleaners to prevent cross-contamination. If you do not have those items, we do have cleaning bundles which contain those items that can be purchased or leased in addition to your cleaning service.
- We are regularly using hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol before and after entering any building, while making sure that the client witnesses our sanitization process.
- We are requiring all of our employees to disinfect the bottom of their shoes before putting on shoe covers for added protection.
- We are starting to implement SOLO teams where possible to reduce the number of stops each cleaner has to make, thus decreasing their overall exposure.
- We use and share “best practices” according to the CDC with our cleaners and clients. Practices include washing hands correctly and frequently, wearing a mask, social distancing, avoiding touching of face, coughing and sneeinge into elbow, cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, and avoiding shaking hands whenever possible.
- For everyone’s safety, we follow and encourage employees to carefully monitor symptoms (fever, body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion, or difficulty breathing). If symptoms are present, then they are to IMMEDIATELY self-isolate and contact their doctor.
- We allow and encourage all of our employees to stay home if anyone in their household has an illness or is sick.
Our New Policies
We understand that things are happening suddenly and unconventionally in our world today so we have made a few changes to our policies to accomodate our clients as well as our employees.
- We are waiving late cancellation fees during Covid-19 in the case that someone might suddenly fall ill or need to quarantine.
- We have updated our paid sick leave policy for our employees, encouraging them to stay home if unwell. We do not want our employees feeling as though they have to risk their safety and the safety of everyone around them for a paycheck.
- Please understand that if we become short staffed during Covid-19 we may have to cancel or reschedule your cleaning. You will recieve at least 24hrs notice before we cancel any of your cleanings and you will be refunded or credited for that cleaning.
TRUST US TO KEEP YOU AND THOSE YOU CARE ABOUT SAFE!!
CALL US TODAY